Are you fed up of getting to another year and not being where you want want to be, who you want to be or having the things/experiences you have wanted in life? Then this Ultimate Coaching Programme is for YOU! The Ultimate Coaching programme has been a long time coming. The behind the scenes preparations have been arduous but worth every hour.
Having a coach is a very powerful tool for you, as an example here is what Forbes had to say as to why you should have a coach.
Do you have a coach?
If not, you could be limiting your career success. That’s because coaches help you identify and focus on what’s important, which accelerates your success. According to coaches.com, good coaches:
- Create a safe environment in which people see themselves more clearly;
- Identify gaps between where the client is and where the client needs or wants to be
- Ask for more intentional thought, action and behavior changes than the client would have asked of him or herself
- Guide the building of the structure, accountability, and support necessary to ensure sustained commitment
They also went on to say;
‘When it comes to building your personal brand, a coach can be a powerful resource who can help you get out of your own way, stand out, and take action to achieve the things that are truly important to you. Your coach can help you:
- Get clear about your goals. Your company may be pulling you in one direction, while your manager is giving you different advice based on other criteria. Your coach will help you determine what’s really important to you and help you stay focused on that.
- Identify blind spots. Coaches help you figure out what you don’t know, and they clue you in to things you may not be able to see. They will be honest with you because they are not vested in any specific outcome.
- Be accountable. Coaches keep you on track and moving forward toward new levels of achievement. For many of us, having someone we answer to motivates us to act.
- Focus your development efforts. Coaches help you know the difference between weaknesses you need to fix and those that are best left as they are. This can help you invest time and energy only in the most fruitful opportunities.
- Gain a competitive advantage. A coach can help you get from point a to b faster than you could on your own, helping you differentiate yourself from the pack and advance your career at a quicker clip.
- Acquire leadership skills. Coaches model skills that are valuable for today’s leaders. After you work with a coach for a while, you can start to adopt those powerful questioning techniques, which helps you become a better listener. This is just one of the many ways you can integrate a coaching style into your own leadership approach.
- Increase engagement. A recent Gallup study revealed that just 13% of employees worldwide are engaged at work. Yet according to a study done by HCI and the ICF, coaching correlates with increased employee engagement; 65% of employees from companies with strong coaching cultures rated themselves as highly engaged.
- Feel happier. Because coaches help you identify and align your values, create a focus, cut through clutter, and clear tolerations, they help you increase your professional fulfillment.
Simply put, a coach will help you stoke your success. How much is that worth to you?’
Getting clear on what you want in life is half the battle and for many is where they first get stuck. As your Intuitive Coach I help you to discover and unlock what is really important to you and what it is that you really want to experience in life
Accountability is a powerful tool for creating change. You will work with me to create goals to achieve between sessions. This Ultimate Coaching is very much a joint journey and as your Intuitive Coach, I don’t give you advice or tell you what to do. Instead we work together to create goals for you that are realistic and achievable. The goals will be your goals and owned by you.
Goals help you and also help to measure success, however if for some reason you are not able to achieve that goal, we will work together in the next session to ascertain what stopped you and help you to move forward again. This may involve releasing the trapped emotions I talk about in more detail below.
Friends and family can be a great source of support, but sometimes unbiased input can make a big difference to your perspective and help you to see things about yourself and your life situation differently. We often hear things better from an outsider, than from people too close to the situation or us. Though your Mum may always remind you of your strengths, hearing the same message from someone outside of your situation can be helpful.
Focus on You
My Ultimate Coaching programme provides the opportunity to have the focus on just you. Your Goals, your aspirations, desires and intentions. We are often so busy with family, work and others needs that it can often be a rare treat for us to have time to ourselves.
This Ultimate Coaching can be truly life changing and can enable you to carve the space in your life for your goals and what is important to you.
This Ultimate Coaching Programme can be challenging and hard work, also rewarding and fun. You will be looking at yourself honestly and challenging yourself to push yourself beyond your comfort zones.
My Ultimate Coaching programme, will enhance your personal development and assist you in taking the various areas of your life to the next level.
I take coaching further. As an Intuitive Coach I have a unique perspective and a unique set of skills, to help you to achieve ongoing success and personal happiness.
Some of the stumbling blocks you experience can be caused from past issues.
- You may have experienced being on the brink of success, time and time again only at the last hurdle to have it all go wrong. Whilst you could see the finish line you have yet to experience crossing it, does that sound familiar?
- Or going along your journey well, to then just have it all fall apart. Leaving you questioning if you are on the right path at all? How many times has that happened to you?
- Or perhaps you have had other people swooping in and: snatching that career progression; new job; new house you were going to buy; person you thought you were going to start a relationship with?
I understand, I have helped many clients that have experienced similar.
As an EFT advanced practitioner since 2008 I had noticed a pattern emerging. That emotional trauma and trapped emotions also seemed to inhibit professional and personal growth. Once releasing some of these emotional traumas from clients suffering from: PTSD; Rape trauma; Domestic Abuse for example it is probably no surprise to you, that their lives greatly changed in personal and professional areas. However, the same was also experienced for those that came to me to alleviate: migraines; phobias; addictions to name a few.
For some clients it was pain they were experiencing in various parts of the body. Or issues with social anxiety, mild depression and yet they also as a result of removing these issues, saw a great improvement in areas such as love and romance and also their working life.
The Emotion Code
I perfected how to identify emotional energies using the Emotion Code by Dr Bradley Nelson. To unblock areas that were stopping people from achieving success. There are so many blocks my clients experience with money and love being two of the most prolific. Whilst money blocks maybe obvious in how they could hinder success. You may wonder how love blocks hinder success. There are so many ways lack of love and being able to accept love, especially self love hinders success. Far too many for this post but as an example. True manifestation starts with an emotion or a thought but even a thought has an emotion attached to it. This may or may not be obvious, but one cannot exist without the other. Emotions, thoughts, wants, needs or desires only ever come down to two categories those we wish to have (ie gain) and those we wish to avoid (ie release). As I wrote about in my Affirmation Formula 5 Steps to Success blog post. I believe that without identifying and working on these trapped emotions we cannot experience true success, fulfilment and happiness. There is always something that gets in the way. This is why some of my clients have experienced success for a limited time. Then were baffled as to why they could not replicate it.
Ultimate Coaching Programme
My ultimate coaching programme covers all off this because, I want YOU to have the best chance of success and happiness. However success may look and feel for you. This programme gives you 12 months of action, support and expertise.
I take you through:-
- a proven processes to unlock your ultimate unlimited vision
- we break this down into your goals, manageable steps and tasks
- work on removing trapped emotions that are blocking you from gaining the success you want.
- keep you on track, working with you on actionable steps
- Continue to clear trapped emotions that arise , getting in your way.
This is where my coaching is different. You may have already experienced those barriers and tried to overcome the symptom before.
The symptom maybe something physical such as: chronic tiredness; weariness; headaches or migraines; back; neck or recurring shoulder pain. All the way through to behaviours you may never have associated with this issue such as: frustration; agitation; memory recall issues. Any heightened emotions such as: doubt; negative self-talk; self-sabotage in the form of giving up, thinking it is no longer working, that it is all going wrong.
The important part is to know you are NOT alone and that we CAN change these.
Working together we will be giving you the opportunity to truly know the Ultimate You. Although we may not get you to the Ultimate You in 12 months in every area and aspect we will work on getting you there and at least have achieved certain areas of success.
So, if you are fed up of getting to another year and not being where you want want to be. Who you want to be or having the things/experiences you have wanted in life, then this coaching is for YOU!